- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert.
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
Life is as colourful as nature and as wide as the clouds. Appreciate life and travel to explore.
3.“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
4. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
5. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
Sometimes in order for us to know the facts about each country or a specific place or area one must go there and you will surely know what is real.(like one of the small Islands in Philippines called Mindanao)
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
10. “ We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.–Robert Louis Stevenson
Just like my friend Karen, though we have some disagreements sometimes yet she is the trusted one and never leaves me in ups and downs. I hope to travel with you in Thailand next year.